Building Works provides an end-to-end integrated solution to building remediation and restoration, with expert teams in four primary lines of service:
- Building Envelope Remediation and Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Concrete Restoration
- Consulting and Financing support
1. Building Evaluation
- Our in-depth evaluation process typically provides a clear indication of any problems a building may be experiencing. We examine both interior and exterior areas in our evaluation.
2. Investigation / Building Envelope Condition Assesment
- Investigation involves the removal of the cladding system in small strategic test areas to determine the extent of the envelope failure.
- Our teams may also take wall moisture readings and conduct air quality tests to provide greater insight into the severity of the problem.
3. Remediation / Restoration Services
- Remediation means we design an appropriate system or methodology to fix the problem.
- Restoration is the actual work process to repair the damage back and bring your building back to code.
4. Quality Assurance and Support
- Building Works employs experts in all areas of remediation and restoration. We guarantee a job well done, and we are there for you should you require additional support